top of page
  • Writer's

Address Registration

If you are planning to stay in Ukraine more than 90 days - you will need a residence permit. In order to obtain it it’s necessary to have an address registration.

What will you need in order to arrange an address registration?

  • Find an apartment to rent

  • Make sure the landlord allows address registration

  • Sign a rent contract in two copies (be sure to keep one for yourself, the second one is for the landlord)

You can register your address at the Center for administrative services.

These are the required documents for address registration:

  • A filled address registration claim

  • A document which will contain the information about the address registration

  • Payment confirmation of the service tax

  • A rent contract

It is important to give the landlord the power of attorney to cancel the address registration once the rent contract expires. If your address changes - you have to register it within 30 days and you will need a confirmation that your previous address registration has been cancelled.


bottom of page